Ivory Towers - Baltimore
- Ba-Bo/Five-O (zero) – Indication of the presence of outsiders in a gang’s area.
- Narcos/Narcs – Narcotics Officers
- Rollies – Beat officers, referencing their patrol car.
- Shorty – attractive woman, mostly referencing African-American.
- Curb-side Lawyer – police slang for people spouting infringements at a crime scene regardless of the innocence of the suspect or any knowledge of the case.
- Stop Snitchin’ Campaign – For instance gang members saying “nobody saw nothin’” at crime scenes to discourage witnesses from reporting what they saw. Implies violence will be used against the witness if they testify or aid the Police.
- Cornerboy – Dealer on the street corner, can be solo dealer.
- Fiend – Gang slang for heroin addicts, could be used to any addiction.